ODUOR KEVIN is a Public Health Specialist with considerable experience in the health care industry. He has worked in various organizations, leading projects and programs aimed at improving the health outcomes of people living with Non-Communicable Diseases (NCDs) and the general population. Oduor Kevin is currently the Chief Programs Officer at Stowelink Inc, a youth-led organization with a single most focus on addressing the burden of NCDs. Oduor’s experience in project management is attributed to his work at Population Services Kenya (PSK) where he served as a member of the National Coordinating Committee for Kitu Ni Kukachora project. Further, in 2019, Oduor Kevin was appointed as Kenyatta University Campus Director by Millenium Campus Network (MCN) to supervise and lead Millennium Fellows in their Social Impact projects. During this assignment, he successfully supervised the fellows and delivered them for graduation under the banner of Millennium Fellowship.
Stowelink Inc., Nairobi, KenyaChief Programs Officer, Sep 2018 – Present.
- Project management and coordination, Communication and coordination of projects, compiling reports for projects and facilitating community entry process.
- Stowelink conference & workshop representation, writing of abstracts and initiating new projects.
- Overseeing the implementation of all Stowelink projects.
Population Service Kenya (PS Kenya)National Coordinating Committee and Supervisor-Kitu Ni Kukachora Project, March 2019-November 2019
- Supervising the Kitu Ni Kukachora Clubs in Colleges, developing and executing a monitoring and evaluation plan to track the club activities and training the Kitu Ni Kukachora club leader from the 20 colleges. Others include developing an innovation challenge that will be worked on by all clubs and planning and executing a National Clubs Summit meeting bringing together all the club members.
Pathfinder International, Nairobi, Kenya.Peer Educator, Mar 2017 – January 2018
- Providing counseling services, organizing in-reach and out-reach activities, Coordinating medical camps on sexual reproductive health issues.
Mentee Global Organization-USAMentor-Dec 2020-Present
- Mentoring young people on health, community and environment, self-confidence and entrepreneurship.
Millennium Campus Network/United Nations Academic ImpactKenyatta University Main Campus Director- Millennium Fellowship- July 2019-December 2019
- Facilitating session on different thematic areas, supervising fellows’ projects, organizing townhall meetings with fellows and MCN headquarters in Boston USA, preparing fellows for graduation and preparing status report on the fellows SDG projects.